Water is one of our most precious resources. That is why there is also a growing interest in sewer cleaning with water recycling.
Fast-growing cities equals increasing environmental pressures and problems. Therefore efficient, resource-conserving sewer cleaning systems are very important. The problem with conventional sewer cleaning without recycling is the high-water consumption it involves.
The KAISER AquaStar
offers a perfect combination of performance and versatility. The KDU jetting pump delivers water at a rate of 320 to 500 litres per minute and water pressure of up to 200 bar. The large hose reel can accommodate up to a 300m’s of jetting hose. With the KAISER vacuum pump, the maximum air throughput is 3100 m³/h. Due to the selection of various suction booms, the vehicle can be optimally adapted to the respective implementation requirements.
Due to the combined jetting hose and suction boom, the vehicle can be positioned at a manhole for a sewer cleaning process that is both quick and safe. The unique installation of the vacuum pump in the fresh water chamber serves for cooling, noise insulation as well as increases the suction power because of the short suction lines.
Quick Facts on the AquaStar
- The patented Kaiser water recycling system saves 24 Million litres of fresh water per year – per vehicle.
- Highly efficient combined sewer cleaning and water recycling system, even at the worst sewer pipe conditions
- Fast setup due to combined jetting / suction boom; no extensions needed due to vacuum hose reel
- Manufactured from the highest-grade components and a stainless-steel tank
- Ergonomic and safe work place due to independent operation by multifunctional remote control
- Unrestricted driver’s field of view due to hoses and reels located behind the cabin
- AquaStar represents a benchmark for the industry in the high-performance recycling sector.
- The AquaStar is equipped to clean sewer pipes as well as catch basins.
- With a tiltable divider door, the vehicle can vacuum up and dispose of two different media.
- A dry vacuum device permits the pick-up of dry material.
- Streets can be cleaned with high-pressure water from wash bars.
- The ADR equipment is used for the disposal of dangerous waste materials.
Greater operating comfort
Benefits of KAISER Recycling