The Rolls Royce in pipeline cleaning has arrived in South Africa.
Rescue Rod has purchased the latest Kaiser AquaStar eco-combination vacuum and jetting unit to supplement its ever-expanding arsenal of high-performance vehicles. This is in keeping with Rescue Rod’s philosophy of continually striving for cutting-edge technology coupled with increased productivity and efficiency while saving time, money and resources.
Double the Performance, Double the Efficiency, Double the Productivity.
The KAISER AquaStar
Offers a perfect combination of performance and versatility. The KDU jetting pump delivers water at a rate of 320 to 500 litres per minute and water pressure of up to 200 bar. The large hose reel can accommodate up to a 300m’s of jetting hose. With the KAISER vacuum pump, the maximum air throughput is 3100 m³/h. Due to the selection of various suction booms, the vehicle can be optimally adapted to the respective implementation requirements.
Due to the combined jetting hose and suction boom, the vehicle can be positioned at a manhole for a sewer cleaning process that is both quick and safe. The unique installation of the vacuum pump in the fresh water chamber serves for cooling, noise insulation as well as increases the suction power because of the short suction lines.
- The patented Kaiser water recycling system saves 24 Million litres of fresh water per year – per vehicle.
- Highly efficient combined sewer cleaning and water recycling system, even at the worst sewer pipe conditions.
- Fast setup due to combined jetting / suction boom; no extensions needed due to vacuum hose reel.
- Manufactured from the highest-grade components and a stainless-steel tank.
- Ergonomic and safe work place due to independent operation by multifunctional remote control.
- Unrestricted driver’s field of view due to hoses and reels located behind the cabin.
- Robust system with high efficiency, even under the toughest conditions.
- High vehicle payload thanks to low system weight.
- Simple handling and reduced cleaning requirements due to simplicity of the system.
- Proven KAISER recycling technology – almost 35 years of international experience.